Editor’s Note: Check out the links below to find the answers to our trivia questions.
1. You won’t have to ask to turn up the volume at this local used record, CD, and DVD shop.
2. This vape and smokeless tobacco shop is enthusiastic about it’s hookahs and glass pipes.
3. Star Trek actor and famous Facebook user George Takei would probably say his catchphrase after visiting this local adult novelty store.
4. The only place in the Pioneer Valley where you can buy a tux at a barn.
5. You don’t need a map to find this tattoo shop.
6. A health and fitness center that takes a balanced approach to wellness.
7. Some like it hot … for yoga.
8. A mountain that would probably like to pal around with Jerry.
9. Urgent care in Springfield to treat anything from earaches to strains and sprains.
10. A childbirth center in Northampton with certified midwifery care.
11. The only credit union started by employees of UMass Amherst.
12. Solar design, installation, and maintenance in the Pioneer Valley since 2002.
13. A humane animal shelter where you can adopt anything from cats and dogs to mice and parrots.
14. Hungry and thirsty? This Valley location not only has wine and beer, but also 1,500 specialty foods.
15. Which park offers pedalboats, mini golf and even a zoo, while celebrating the life of a famous toothbrush magnate?
16. A sugarhouse that just celebrated its 19th annual pumpkin festival with a barbecue and tractor parade.
17. This local computer store is an Apple premier partner, offers on-site service, and sells a wide variety of speakers.
18. Which used car dealership provided the sweep teams during the Bike for Food event?
19. This pet supply store works with eight local animal rescue organizations to adopt out cats, dogs, and bunnies.
20. It’s a neighborhood bar that shares its clientele with a book-themed smooth jazz spot.
21. This winery has a 2014 Merlot with “warm cherry flavors with hints of bitter chocolate and a slight earthiness” on its list of wines.
22. If charity events and running are your thing, this is for you — and it comes with a hot drink.
23. It plays for three days in the north Valley, and features bands, food, and hot air balloons.
24. One of this popular breakfast spot’s pancake combos is advertised as the choice of celebrity chef Julia Child.
25. Natural foods, vegetarian fare and tempura? Now I’m hungry for lunch — this family-owned restaurant has me covered.
26. This romantic Sunderland restaurant will celebrate its 20th birthday on Oct. 27.
27. This classy tapas bar has a design theme that might be called retrofuturist: halfway between 1950s/60s style and space-age.
BONUS: Where do you go to get a double-decker burger the size of your head?
Check out the complete 2017 Best of the Valley Annual Manual here.