EVENT SUBMISSION FORM
Approved submissions appear for free online and are eligible to appear in print in the Valley Advocate (published weekly) and in Preview Massachusetts magazine (published monthly).
Fill out the form, upload a photo to make your item pop, and don’t forget to fill out the “Print Description” box (it’s the write-up that will appear next to your event in print).
If your calendar item meets our publishing criteria — i.e. it’s not spam or an ad for a class or something overly promotional, etc. — the event will appear online within 72 hours.
The print deadline for Advocate calendar items is 10 days prior to the paper’s publication. That is to say, if you want your event listed in the paper coming out on Thursday the 11th, submit your item online by noon on Monday the 1st.
Deadlines for event submissions for upcoming issues of Preview Massachusetts are as follows:
– April 2017: End of Wednesday, March 1
– May 2017: End of Wednesday, March 29
– June 2017: End of Wednesday, April 26
– July 2017: End of Wednesday, May 31
– August 2017: End of Wednesday, June 28
– September 2017: End of Wednesday, August 2
– October 2017: End of Wednesday, August 30
– November 2017: End of Wednesday, September 27
– December 2017: End of Wednesday, October 25
– January 2018: End of Wednesday, November 29
All listings are free, but you can pay $5-$10 extra to give your event a promotional boost online. For print advertising, or if you have questions about the calendar, contact Bethany Nowak at email@example.com.Click Here to Submit an Event